Sunday 12 January 2014

#crochetmoodblanket2014 | Joining Squares As We Go

I know that the majority of the participants of  the #crochetmoodblanket2014 prefered smaller squares so their blankets wont be that big, I on the other hand went for BIG

But I love it and hey, it's just me and my mood. Pretty excited about snuggling up to this huge blanket at the end of this year.

So since it's gonna be pretty awesomely big, I am however not to keen on the idea that I will be joining every single 365 at the end of the year. So we shall be joining squares as we go to ease on that part.

If you would like to know more on how to join as you go, do visit Sarah London's blog here to find out more. She has an awesome photostream that carefully shows how to do it.


joining granny squares



No comments:

Post a Comment