Wednesday 1 January 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket 2014 | Day 1 | #crochetmoodblanket2014


Everyone goes back to school tomorrow as school reopens in Malaysia after nearly 2 months of end of year holiday. My daughter is amazed that she is a senior. It will be her second year in Secondary School (the equivalent of highschool). She asked for my cross stitch hoopla since she saw how I sew in her school badge last year using it. I'm passing down this tip to all my mommy friends struggling to saw their kid's school patch on

Aliya my daughter is sewing her own patch. She's also in the School Scouts Brigade so she's used to sewing many patches now.


So we've only got "BACK TO SCHOOL" on my mind now.

The first square of the year represents my mood. Teal and White is the official school uniform color for Secondary Schools in Malaysia.

The color TEAL has somewhat grown on me this year. I found the yarn with the color somewhere before xmas and cant stop looking at it. I find that I am very drawn to it personally. Maybe because with pink it sends out the signal of "bold yet femanine"

Here are some color combination ideas for what goes with TEAL.




So what color did you use to represent your 1st day of the new 2014 year?

No comments:

Post a Comment