Tuesday 7 January 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket 2014 | Day 7 | #crochetmoodblanket2014


Day 7
The day my daughter's Mimi received her belated birthday present. She's big on Hello Kitty and Megablocks. I truly think it is very thoughtful to the details. My Sister In Law is a special person. She is kind and thoughtful.


Growing up I was never that close to my brother. But after he married her and saw how her own brother love her to bits, he made an effort to renew that relationship.

Aish. I love you very much. I would give you the world if I can and nothing can replace you



The pattern is from the same Large Square in Paris and I used the color palatte from a book about hello kitty I bought a few weeks back.



The Hello Kitty face is an applique I sewed on. There is a nice tutorial video below and a blog posting here


No comments:

Post a Comment